We can assist landlords with all issues that they are likely to encounter including:
- Drafting documentation including notices, tenancy agreements etc
- Issuing possession proceedings
- Representation at court
- Defending any claims brought by a tenant (disrepair, unlawful eviction etc)
We offer competitive fixed fees for the above issues.
We have vast experience acting for tenants including the following:
- Defending possession proceedings – anti-social behaviour, rent/mortgage arrears, succession.
- Suspending warrants for eviction and application for re-entry
- Bringing claims against landlords in relation to housing disrepair at a property
- Homelessness – challenging local authority decisions on review and appeal
- Challenges to the suitability of temporary accommodation.
- Unlawful eviction
- Neighbourhood problems
- Judicial review
We offer competitive hourly rates in addition to fixed fees in certain matters. In addition, we offer free initial housing advice drop in clinic every Wednesday between 12:00PM – 2:00PM on a first come first serve basis where you will be seen by one of our experience housing solicitor.
We have a Public Funding Housing & Debt Contract with the Legal Aid Agency (LAA) and we can offer those tenants who qualify free advice under the terms of the Legal Help Scheme or conditional fee agreements (CFA) (‘no win no fee’) for housing disrepair matters where appropriate for damages or compensation claims.
Leave us a message…
This firm is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA No.633153) Details can be found at www.sra.org.uk