At Trenchard Solicitors we are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
We hope that you will initially be able to resolve any problem or complaint that you have with your lawyer on an informal basis. However, if this is not possible, we will apply the following procedure.
Our Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint that you have not been able to resolve with your lawyer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
What Will Happen Next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint and we may ask you to confirm or explain the details set out.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register and open a file for your complaint.
3. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This may involve one or more of the following steps.
· The supervising partner will ask the member of staff who acted for you to comment on your complaint.
· He or she will examine their response and the details of your complaint. S/he may then ask them for more information.
· S/he will examine your case file and draft a response to your complaint.
· This should be done within 21 days of receiving your original complaint.
4. If we feel it appropriate, rather than providing a formal written response, we may invite you to meet the team partner to discuss your complaint and try to resolve it, or we may telephone you to discuss it. We are likely to do this if we feel that matters may be concluded swiftly and amicably by this route.
5. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. We will then arrange to review our decision. Mr Godwin Mangse, or, if appropriate, another partner uninvolved in the investigation so far, will review your complaint and will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
6. We hope to complete the various stages outlined above well within reasonable timescales. However, some complaints take longer than others to resolve.If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of your complaint you may refer the matter to:
If you would like to provide any other feedback, please e-mail email@example.com
Leave us a message…
This firm is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA No.633153) Details can be found at www.sra.org.uk